We are always on the lookout for innovative, exceptional, optimistic and hardworking individuals who can bring something special to the team here at LEF, if you feel you have the above credentials please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plans and other benefits
We are currently looking for Firewatchers for the 2019 season (April – October) to work on a temporary ad-hoc basis as and when required.
This position requires the ability to work as part of a team to monitor conditions in and around the work area to ensure there are no fires and that housekeeping is maintained to an extremely high standard.
Previous fire watching / fire extinguisher use would be an advantage but not essential
Please note these shifts are usually 12hrs in length and consist of both dayshift and nightshift working.
All of the above position carry Very Competitive rates of pay.
All Previous Firewatchers (2018) need to re-apply
To apply please email LEF at email@example.com for an application form
We are currently looking for an experienced Mechanic / Plant Fitter to join our team here at Lerwick Engineering and Fabrication Ltd.
This position will be mixtures of working on various sites and also in the maintenance workshop and requires the ability to work as part of a team and also independently.
- Experience in fault finding and repair
- Experience with all types of plant, generators, forklifts and vehicles
- Experience with HGV would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in welding/fabricating would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to follow instructions and work to tight timeframes
- Ability to work on multiple priorities at any given time
- Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to work with all levels of employees
- Be able to demonstrate excellent time keeping
- Be able to work using own initiative
- Have a pro-active approach to all tasks carried out
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
There will be regular overtime available
The above position carries very competitive rates of pay and benefits along with a generous holiday entitlement
For an informal discussion on the above position please contact Ryan Owen or to apply please telephone: 01595 692349 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Due to increased expansion and ongoing work we are currently looking for a Trainee Blaster / Painter to join our team here at Lerwick Engineering and Fabrication.
Qualification and Experience
No formal qualifications are required as full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
This position requires the ability to work as part of a small team and also independently.
This position is a physically demanding position so a degree of reasonable personal fitness is essential. There will be occasional overtime including unsociable hours.
• Reasonable Personal Fitness
• Ability to follow instructions and work to tight timeframes
• Ability to work on multiple scopes of work
• Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment
• Ability to work with all levels of employees
• Have a pro-active approach to all tasks carried out
• Demonstrate a can-do attitude
• Demonstrate strong communication skills
• Hold a Full UK Driving License
The above position carries a very competitive rate of pay and a generous holiday entitlement
For an informal discussion on this position please contact David Wilson Coatings Supervisor on 01595 692349