LEF’s prime quayside location, flexible workforce, quick thinking management and easily deployable teams of qualified individuals make it a perfect destination for passing vessels requiring assistance. LEF regularly welcomes vessels that require instant service of the highest standard to a strict time scale.
This week oversaw LEF welcome multiple vessels requiring a variety of work scopes with the Technip – Deep Artic, Subsea 7 – Atlantic, Normand Subsea and Kestrel all making appearances.
These vessels were supplied with the following from LEF;
- Large day & night shifts consisting of coded welders, platers, firewatch, supervising, engineering and NDT.
- Stainless steel ROV fittings involving machining.
- Heavy structural steelwork grillages involving 100% MPI & UT, fully coded.
- Grit blasting to SA2.5 and painting with zinc-rich primer materials.
- Variety of items from our extensive stores (aluminium, stainless, screws, pad eyes, bolts, etc).